Why Choose TruGreen?
TruGreen is the best you can get your hands on when it comes to a reliable landscaping service. They’ve been doing business for for more than thirty five years, and they know just about everything there is to know about grass seed, soil fertilizer, and proper lawn care.
They use only the best equipment and top grade fertilizer on all their customers’ lawns, and they can make even the brownest lawn come back to vibrant, green life with the proper lawn care procedures. They offer the fairest prices you’ll ever find on all of their service options, and you won’t have to worry about your lawn ever again if you go with one of their affordable service plans.
About the Company
TruGreen started in Lansing, Michigan, in 1973. They are a division of ServiceMaster, headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee. They are officially the biggest lawn care service provider in the United States.
All employees are well trained in the science of lawn care before servicing customers in their region. This ensures consistent quality in every sector they provide service to. They have maintained excellent relations with their customer base over the years, and they are constantly expanding.
TruGreen offers many generous discounts to both new and loyal customers, and your end of year savings will surprise you.
Need Help With Your Lawn?
TruGreen Treats the Soil
They will help you to maintain a proper ph balance in your yard’s soil conducive to growth, enabling you to grow whatever you want throughout the entire growing season.
Are you thinking of creating a garden, or expanding your current garden with new hybrid seeds? TruGreen will prepare your soil to the right consistency for rapid plant growth, and will eliminate weeds and other garden and lawn pests.
Mild insecticides will help your lawn to thrive. TruGreen knows all about pesticides. They’ve been using them for years. The chemicals TruGreen uses to treat your property will do no harm, while effectively keeping problem bugs out.
Additional Landscaping Services Offered
Clearly the biggest name in landscaping and lawn care, TruGreen will keep your shrubs cut back and your lawn at the proper length.
- Choose from among a variety of options, including weekly or biweekly mowing, and occasional trimming and pruning of dead and overhanging branches.
- Fall season can produce huge chores for homeowners and businesses. TruGreen makes it simple. They will mulch your fallen leaves, branches, and other debris, recycling it for the benefit of the planet.
- When there’s a lot of moisture in the air, it can cause unwanted side effects that make mowing your lawn difficult. A lot of homeowners have complained that the water in the grass and soil causes their mower to clog. TruGreen uses mowers with an adjustable blade for the perfect cut no matter what the conditions.
- Fertilizer is very important. Without this important ingredient, your soil may not have the necessary nutrients to grow a full, healthy, and green lawn. It contains organic compounds that the soil needs in order to supply essential nutrients to your grass seed. TruGreen will apply a generous treatment of fertilizer and water, in addition to the regular mowing schedule, if you prefer.
What TruGreen Can Do For You
With over thirty five years of experience backing them up, TruGreen is the cream of the crop when it comes to your choice of landscaping companies.
No matter what hybrid of grass seed your lawn is composed of, or the frequency with which you water it, there will be a need to regularly trim and maintain it. TruGreen listens to its customers, and if you have any specific requests, they will be glad to accommodate you as much as possible. If there is a particular lawn treatment you want or brand of chemical additive you want used on your lawn, let them know.
With TruGreen, you will get all the services you’d expect from a professional landscaping company without getting hassled or ripped off. You get to choose the frequency with which you elicit their services, and what those services will include.
Visit The Website
For a more comprehensive overview of what this company can do for you, visit TruGreen.com.
Many who have never before bothered to look into having someone else take care of their outdoor chores have been surprised to find how cheap these services are.
For example, the basic lawn care maintenance package costs less than sixty dollars per application. That’s a huge savings of both time and money when you consider the amount of money spent on gasoline for your mower and the cost to maintain it, and the hours every week weeding, feeding, and mowing your lawn. Sure, you could have one of the neighbor kids do it, but if you want consistent work and a professional, finished look, look no further than TruGreen.
- A lot goes into building a new lawn from scratch, and if you’re one of those homeowners who has spent hundreds on a carefully applied system of sod and grass seed or grass plugs, you will want to protect your investment with a vengeance.
- Too much sun and not enough rain can damage you grass severely. If this has already happened to you, it’s not too late.
You can revive your lawn with an application of fertilizer and systematic regular maintenance from TruGreen. For those who will be away from their home for the summer, there are service packages offered at a discount for seasonal service, as opposed to the full price for service year round.
Get Started with TruGreen
Become one of the millions of satisfied customers who have discovered what a difference TruGreen can make for getting a perfectly manicured lawn every time.
Go to www.trugreen.com and enter your zip code for a free quote on one of the many lawn maintenance plans for your yard, or give them a call. Their staff are friendly and knowledgeable, and will answer any questions you may have.
To renew your service with them, check out their renewal page, or click on an option for automatic renewal at the start of the new growing season. For a detailed yard with the professional touch, TruGreen beats out the competition.